Guidelines for Outstanding Citizenship Essay
There are two possibilities when you might need to write an essay on citizenship. Most likely you will be assigned to compose a citizenship essay as a part of your high school or college curriculum. However, there is a chance you will need a good citizenship essay for applying for your own citizenship. Many countries require the prospective citizens to go through the number of steps to deserve becoming an official member of that nation, such as language proficiency test, exam for knowledge of the country’s history and in some cases, essays on citizenship. If your good grade, or even future, depends on the quality of your citizenship essay, then you should consider using professional essay services. Star-Writers can help you to write an original essay on citizenship or edit the one you have already composed. In any way, you will benefit from reading the following guidelines that will teach you how to write an outstanding citizenship essay.
Citizenship Essay Topics Ideas
A well chosen topic makes the task of writing an essay significantly easier. There is no ultimate good topic that would work well for everyone, because we all have different interests and worldviews. However, you should try to choose the topic that would resonate with you and would allow your writing abilities and ideas to shine through your composition. Obviously the main theme of such essay would be the matter of citizenship. Nevertheless, there are some variations of presenting that subject. Here are some ideas for your essay on citizenship.
- The evolution of the citizenship concept;
- Why do you want to be an American (British, German, etc.) citizen?
- In your opinion, which requirements the immigrants must fulfill to be granted a citizenship?
- How do you understand the concept of global citizenship?
- What is a citizenship?
- What is a perfect citizen?
- How do you understand patriotism? Give examples.
Winning Points for Citizenship Essay
As it was mentioned before, a good topic is almost a half your essay’s success. But what about the second half? And the answer is strong argumentation. To compose an outstanding essay, you have to support your opinions with straightforward, clear and compelling arguments. You can read some of our essay samples for free to see how crucial good argumentation and supporting ideas for any kind of essay. If you want to convince your teacher that you deserve that good grade, then you need to try hard choosing your arguments. Otherwise, you can always rely on Star-Writers to do the writing for you. You can easily order a custom-written essay any time you like.
In any case, here are some winning points that would ensure success for your citizenship essay. You can use one of them or more. However, remember that a classic five-paragraph essay can include only three arguments. So choose wisely and in accordance with the topic of your citizenship essay.
- Definition of citizenship. You would never be wrong when choosing this point for any kind of citizenship essay. You might include an official definition taken from some dictionary and add your own ideas on the subject. Tell how you understand citizenship and what it implies. It is always good to bring some real life examples;
- The main features of citizenship. This can also make a nice topic for a citizenship essay, because all you will need to do is to choose three main features of citizenship for your three body paragraphs. Just come up with tree qualities of a good citizen, such as loyalty, orderliness and responsibility, and describe the importance of each of these traits for citizenship. Of course, you can prefer different qualities, but remember that readers will see them as reflection of you as a citizen of your country;
- The understanding of citizenship around the world. This point is not about global citizenship, which is a fascinating subject on its own, but about how people view the concept of citizenship in different countries. Apart from materialistic elements like a having a passport and right to vote, there are dozens of intangible things that make up for the concept of citizenship and for sure these things are different for people of America, China and other countries around the globe. You can build your whole essay on these differences or just dedicate one paragraph to this point. In any case, your readers will be curious to learn this information and it will present you as an intelligent writer with a broad worldview;
- Do you consider yourself to be a good citizen? Write honestly about your positive and negative sides as a citizen of your country. If it is an application essay for acquiring a citizenship, you might write about what kind of citizen you would be if you were granted that opportunity. It is your chance to convince the naturalization officers that you deserve becoming an official full member of that nation. It is such an important step and Star-Writers will be happy to assist you in making your dream come true;
- Bring an example of a perfect citizen. Real life examples always work wonders for any types of essays and a citizenship essay is no exception. It would make an excellent point in your composition. Think carefully if you know anyone whom you could call a perfect citizen. It doesn’t have to be a politician or any outstanding public persona. It could be your uncle, a neighbor farmer or a cashier at the local supermarket. What is most important is that the person embodies all the qualities of the perfect citizen. And it is up to you to decide what those qualities are.
Outstanding Citizenship Essay: How To
To be truly outstanding any type of essay requires following certain steps, which you could learn about in this article. Revise them before setting to write your perfect citizenship essay:
- Choose a topic that suits your interests. Well chosen topic is crucial for the success of your essay. If the topic is appealing to you, then you will have no problems coming up with ideas. You can find lots of popular topics on our blog;
- Come up with winning arguments. Good argumentation is second vital element of outstanding essay. If you have chosen a topic wisely, then it must be easy for you to choose three main points for your essay. Otherwise, you can try to brainstorm or use some of the ideas from this article.
- Edit before submitting. Poor grammar, bad writing style, typos and other errors could easily ruin any winning arguments you have made in your essay. Thus, before you submit your citizenship essay, make sure it is properly structured and flawless. If you don’t have the necessary editing skills, you can trust our expert editors and proofreaders to it for you for a very moderate price.
Citizenship essay is your opportunity to demonstrate not only your writing abilities, but your moral qualities as a good citizen of your country. Get in touch with Star-Writers and don’t lose your chance to stand out.